Be part of the harmonisation journey.
The Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) develops and manages rail industry standards, rules, codes of practice and guidelines on behalf of the Australasian rail industry. Our vision is to engage the Rail Industry and Government to achieve industry-wide modal competitiveness through:
• Harmonising Rail Industry Practices,
• Developing Standards, Codes, Rules and Guidelines,
• Pursuing Interoperability,
• Promoting Common Technologies, and
• Promoting the adoption of RISSB Products.
Call us on 02 6270 4523 or visit our website for more details.
Harmonising Rail Industry Practices, Developing Standards, Codes, Rules and Guidelines, Pursuing Interoperability, Promoting Common Technologies, Promoting the adoption of RISSB Products